Monday, August 15, 2011

Okay, it's been awhile since I've last blogged. Sooo quick update, volleyball... is kicking my butt! Literally. Today especially, the team was at the gym from 8:30-3! That's 6 in a half hours! Yeah I know what you're thinking. That's crazy long! You're telling me... Yayyyy for college volleyball! Also, school starts next week. And let me tell ya... so not excited! But I just have to keep reminding myself just one more semester at Chandler-Gilbert then I am free to go wherever I want! Yay:) Now that's something I am excited about.

On another note, I watched this movie the other night called Changeling. I loved it! I mean, it was so sad and I could hardly believe that it was a true story but I completely loved it! And I definitely recommend you watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment