Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welp, another semester of school has started and I am extra 'anti-school' this term. (and it's only the SECOND day!) Ugh. Man this is going to be such a long semester. Maybe it has something to do with the 16 credit schedule I'm taking along with volleyball, volleyball and some more volleyball! You also can't forget lifting twice a week. May I just say, it.gets.tiring! I usually can't keep my eyes open that late at night. Poor Miranda, I feel like I never see her. (For those of you who don't know Miranda is my cousin who moved in with us about...a month or so ago.) But it's definitely been great having her here. We are just 6 months apart and it's great! I always have a friend with me:) The other night we went and saw Crazy Stupid Love and Ohhh Myyy it was hilarious! Seriously we were dying laughing! At one point during the movie we found ourselves both gasping and holding our hands over our mouth and then looked down our row and no lie, every girl was doing the exact same thing! But truthfully, go see it. Do it do it do it! It's so good!!!

One last thing... Last Sunday Miranda, Shalai, Taelin, and I had a little photo shoot on Miranda's MAC and it was hilarious! I tried uploading some, but for some reason it isn't working at the moment. So next post, be prepared:)

loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment