Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Can you believe it's already October? I can't. I feel like it was just the beginning of the year, but nope. Halloween is just around the corner! Time just keeps flying by and I feel like I am just non-stop going. For reals.


Let me just tell you, I am staying busy. Very very busy. I'm taking 16 credit hours plus an online photography workshop. Then there's volleyball. Oh volleyball... definitely starting to drain everything out of me. But on the plus side, we are 15-2! Our only two losses are from EA (Eastern Arizona College). Dumb Eastern. We totally could have taken them. Now on a not so happy note, we only have 7 games left. This season seriously has gone by so fast! Maybe a little too fast...it makes me so sad to think that this could be my last season playing. I better not think about it or I most likely will become depressed.


Also, my BYU application is in! Yay! Definitely a little stressful and frustrating at some moments but I'm grateful for the people who helped me get to where I am and support me in my decision. So for now, we wait. Everything is just all up in the air at this moment. I will have to make a decision once I know if I got accepted. There is so much I can do! Haha it's all so exciting yet so nerve raking. I can't even explain. You can say I'm a bit overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment