Friday, October 21, 2011

Last weekend some girls off my team and myself went and saw Footloose. To be honest, I wasn't that excited to see it but what do ya know... I LOVED IT!!! Like really, it was so good. And for those who haven't seen it, go see it. Now. Haha well, maybe not now but definitely soon! Maybe it's just me but I think that the movie was a million times better because of Kenny Wormald a.k.a. Ren MacCormick! Gosh he is so freaking hot I can't even stand it. I mean look at him, ah!! I want him.So Footloose is a definite must see.

So since we are talking about Footloose, I have been watching the show The Sing-Off on NBC where there's this group from BYU called Vocal Point. It's an all guy group and if you haven't watched The Sing-Off it's basically all acopella! (I think I spelled that right) Butttttttttt, here's a video of their performance from Monday where they sang Footloose.


They are pretty dang good.

No comments:

Post a Comment