Sunday, July 10, 2011

I may be a little blog crazy right now but I'm quite alright with it :)


Throughout the past couple of days I've watched the first 5 Harry Potter movies and am planning on watching the rest within the next week. I'm just getting myself all pumped up for the last and final HP movie!

If you didn't know,

it comes out next Friday.


Ohh.Myy.Goodness. I am excited :)

you have NO idea.

On another note...
I came across an old quote that I absolutely love:


"What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up my spare time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction."


Because one day I'm gonna find a love like this...


and this...

Mmm :) Yeah, Mr. Perfect no need to take your time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment