Saturday, July 9, 2011

May I just say, that I am so lucky to have a family who absolutely LOVES the lake. Every summer since when I was a baby we have gone to Lake Powell. I have never missed a Lake Powell trip and I don't ever plan on missing one! You could say it's my escape.

This trip was different this year. Usually we have some MEN on the houseboat with us but frankly, no guys wanted to stay! As soon as my mother, Shalai, Miranda, and I had arrived my Uncle and his girlfriend were outta there. They did not want to stay! (And I don't understand how anyone could ever want to leave this place? I dread leaving!) Then just a day in a half later, my cousin Johnny decided he would rather go spend the 4th of July with his buddies rather than with the fam at the lake. PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!

So us girls decided that before Johnny left, we wanted to spend the day out on the lake rather than stuck on the houseboat. (Because there were no guys, we couldn't drive or move the houseboat so we were stuck on the buoy the entire trip. I still feel like I'm swaying from all the rocking on the houseboat!) Anyways, we took a trip up to Rainbow Bridge!


Here's my little sister Taelin. I laugh so hard when I look at this picture!


Did I mention that I love love LOVE Lake Powell?! Hm, didn't think so:) I am pretty sure I am going again the last week of July. Yay:) And the first weekend of August I'm going with this girl


to the happiest place on earth!! DISNEYLAND:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment