Monday, July 18, 2011

Well recently I have just been ITCHING to get away so bad. I mean, a vacation would be absoutely lovely, but I'm sort of feeling like I just need to get out of the state of Arizona for a while right now. You know, spread my wings... live on my own for a bit. All that good stuff. I love my family don't get me wrong. They mean everything to me! I just feel like, right now...it's what I need. But unfortunately, I still have a good 6 months here before I can do anything about it. I'm excited for volleyball season coming up. Well... moments of it. Other parts, not so much. (But that story is for another post.) I'm graduating a semester early from Chandler-Gilbert which come Decemeber I will have this newly found freedom I've never had before! My life for the past 7-8 years has been consumed by volleyball. From school ball, to club, to summer workouts, to off season training, to preseason training, and so much more! I haven't had a summer to just do whatever I wanted. And I'm not saying I haven't loved playing volleyball because I don't know what I would do without it! But at times... I just need a little time to step back and take a quick breather from it all. Phew.

I am excited for our new team at Chandler-Gilbert. I think we have lots of potential! And I'm also hoping that I can be looked at my bigger schools and possibly get signed on to play further on. Would not give up that opportunity for anything.

I want to move. If I could, I would NOW. I'd be packing up my things and be on my way to live up in Provo, Utah. It's the place I've wanted to live for the past two years now! I love everything about the environment up there. Everything.

But wouldn't it be nice waking up near this every morning?I honestly wouldn't mind the thought of moving to California. Not at all.


Or even... Living on the East Coast in New York City. I think it would be interesting living the fast paced city life.

Can you tell I'm ready for something different?


Didn't think so:)

No comments:

Post a Comment